Greetings Glitterfriends! I have recently been obsessing over a new powder foundation and I thought I would share it with you: Laura Geller Balance n Brighten in Fair. Let us take a moment and gaze upon this beauty…
Beautiful isn’t she? But hark, what is that you say? How could I love something better than my Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Foundation? This nonsense must be blasphemy? Fear not, for this is a true love and I’ll tell you why I love it (though not in sonnet form today, alas!). Maybe some of you might make the switch too!
- It leaves my skin perfectly even without looking thick and cake-y. It is definitely a must for natural “no makeup makeup” look ladies.
- It wears much longer through the day (yay no more oil breakthrough on my chin by afternoon!)
- The baked compact packaging is fabulous because I can’t accidently over pour the foundation since there is no pouring involved!
- It has build-able coverage that is hard to accidentally over use, trust me, I even tried!
- Feels light on, all day. Some powder foundations can give me a mask like feeling at the end of the day because of the way it can kind of suspend the oil in your face, but not the Laura Geller Balance n Brighten. It seems to absorb it without feeling heavy. I am thinking it doesn’t inspire my skin to over produce oil like other powders sometimes can.
- And lastly, the icing on the cake: I got it at a discount during a flash sale and it came with a free powder brush! Excellent.
So what do you all think? Good summer foundation? Hate it? Have it? Want it? Comment below and let me know, and tell me what base product you have been rocking this month.