Remember my Project 10 Pan? Well here is an update on the status of all my items!
1. Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Hairspray – Still kickin’ since I cut my hair short. I used to use it way more when my hair was long so this last bit left with take a while since I hardly use hairspray with my new hair
2. Victoria’s Secret Sexy Little Things – Love Rocks Fragrance Spray – Going to attempt to trade this on Listia.com (Join through my link HERE and get 100 bonus credits for signing up!) because I don’t see myself using this up any time soon since I am also trying to use up my sample perfumes too.
3. Designer Imposters Fragrance in Wanna Play? – DONE!
4. Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer – Haven’t even touched this concealer really because I don’t really ever use concealer, and don’t like this one. I might eventually just end up chucking it.
5. CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain in 415 – Just recently started using this again. Had it in my handbag thinking that would remind me to use it, turned out that didn’t ever happen, so now I’m trying to remember to apply this every morning before work.
6. Too Faced Mirror Mirror Lip Gloss in I Know You Want Me – Not pictured because I have it on my desk a work to use after my lip balm (which makes it less sticky feeling). Making some progress, still got some way to go.
7. Mini Sized Urban Decay Primer Potion – DONE!
8. Bare Minerals Warmth – Starter Kit Size – Made some progress but it’s still kickin’ around. I find that I don’t like the way it looks with liquid foundations, just my powdered Laura Mercier foundation which I haven’t been using as much with my dry winter skin. Gonna try to start using it again soon since it is spring!
9. Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation – Check out that big pan! Heck yeah. Hopefully will get used up in the next month or two.
10. Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiance Skin Gradual Tanner & Daily Lotion -DONE!