Things I didn’t know about until recently that maybe you also didn’t know about and would enjoy knowing exist:
- A summer camp for grownups that my good friend is going to and I really want to go to too if my work schedule allows for it.
- A blog that understands a concept of minimalism I am trying to embrace. Some how I keep buying more stuff in order to have less though, Hmm… Must curb internet shopping! Though I think the real solution is to pack away seasonal cloths so I can’t see them. Always seeing what I can’t wear, seems to cloud my vision of what options I do have!
- A subscription I think I can get behind once I curate my closet better and better consider my work wardrobe.
- An article about a human I adore, and who seems to be tackling the same life issues as me. Together we shall embrace the mid-twenties and be ok with adjustments in who our self now is.
- A pair of shoes that might revolutionize my work wardrobe game. Step one: stop buying other wardrobe fun items so I can have these shoes!